Wall thermo insulating panel – freezing chambers
IsoFrig panels are designed for applications with temperatures ranging from -40 °C to 0°C.
Ranges of use: freezing and refrigerating chambers, food processing, applications with strict hygienic conditions.
- FI zinc-plated sheet panel pursuant to EN 10346 , EN 10143 si EN 10169-1 provided with the following finishings : PES 15-25 microns, ester lacquer finish, PVC food foil, other alternatives (PVDF, etc). Micro profiling: STANDAD, LIS.
- FE panels with the following finishings: PES: 15-25 microns, ester lacquer finish, PVC food foil, other alternatives (PVDF, etc).
- The core: PUR and PIR polyurethane foam (harmless and non-injurious ).
Sealing of panel joining:
– fitting provides thermo insulation ;
– freezing chambers and storing freezing chambers requirements fully met.
Sizes and si mass-table loads.
Tolerable loadings according to distance between „L” frames, in kg/sqm:
K- coefficient of heat transfer
Standard panel length ranges between 2 and 13.5 m. Panels up to a maximum 15m length or shorter than 2m can be manufactured only by previously consulting the technical department.
Size limits pursuant to EN 14509-2007: