Windows with renovation profiles are easily installed while keeping the existing frame. This type of profiles are used in building renovations, avoiding the deterioration of the facade of the building.
The 5 chamber renovation profiles ensure an optimal thermal insulation. Optimedia offers a range of renovation profiles with 17, 30, 35, 40 and 65 mm wings.
- Class A profile (3 mm thick outer wall) that give the window a better stability, durability and a better heat and insulation.
- 5 chamber system.
- Base depth of:: 70mm.
- Perimetal zinc coated aluminium reinforcement: 1.5mm – 3mm or the equivalent
- Double glassing 24 mm Ug=1,1W/m2
- Optional triple glassing 36 mm Ug=0,8W/m2.
- Standard aluminium glass spacer.
- Optional Warm Edge glass spacer.
- Winkhaus ActivePilot which gives the window high sealing and safety levels.
- Standard : anti-mishandling, controlled ventilation.
- Optional : WK1 or WK2 safety systems.
- EPDM which gives the windows a high level of endurance against wind, rain and dust.
- 2 sealing gaskets.
- Available in 3 colours ( grey, black or caramel ) depending on the colour of the profiles.
- 2 possibilities: straight and rounded.
- Hoppe Secustik.
- Standard colors : white or brown.
- Optional : gold, silver, titanium and cream.
- Winkhaus with 3D adjusting.
- Cover caps : white and brown( standard) ; gold, silver, titanium and cream ( optional).
- Optional ironware with hidden hinges.