The insulation profile system are specially designed for buildings with interior insulation. They can be used both in new construction projects and in renovations.
Windows with insulation profile meet all the technical, aesthetic, acoustic and thermal requirements in the industry.
- Class A profile (3 mm thick outer wall) that give the window a better stability, durability and a better heat and acoustic insulation.
- 5 chamber system.
- Base depth of: 70mm.
- Perimetal zinc coated aluminium reinforcement: 1.5mm – 3mm or the equivalent.
- Double glassing 24 mm Ug=1,1W/m2
- Optional triple glassing 36 mm Ug=0,8W/m2.
- Standard aluminium glass spacer.
- Optional Warm Edge glass spacer.
- Winkhaus ActivePilot which gives the window high sealing and safety levels.
- Standard : anti-mishandling, controlled ventilation
- Optional: WK1 or WK2 safety systems.
- EPDM which gives the windows a high level of endurance against wind, rain and dust.
- 2 sealing gaskets.
- Available in 3 colors ( grey, black or caramel ) depending on the color of the profiles
- 2 possibilities: straight and rounded.
- Hoppe Secustik.
- Standard colors : white or brown.
- Optional : gold, silver, titanium and cream.
- Winkhaus with 3D adjusting.
- Cover caps : white and brown( standard) ; gold, silver, titanium and cream ( optional).
- Optional ironware with hidden hinges.